Click on these links and be taken directly to each site!
- Check out this exciting news from the University of Rochester!
- Seward House Museum has joined Facebook! Please come visit!
- Follow the route that freedom seekers took with this interactive online Underground Railroad map. Yes, the Seward House is a stop!
- Interested in seeing some of the Seward family’s original documents and letters? Thanks to the University of Rochester you can view them online!
- The New York Cultural Heritage Tourism Network is a gathering of arts, culture and heritage attractions and venues from across New York. This website is a wonderful reference, with information on over 100 museums and cultural organizations.
- Just a few miles away, the Village of Skaneateles has a unique history all of its own! To learn more visit the Skaneateles Historical Society’s website.