- The Seward House Museum is closed during the month of January and February. Weekday tours of the Museum are available throughout the month February for groups of 10 or more, and by advance reservation only. Please call (315) 252-1283.
- A guided tour is the only way to see the Museum.
- Tuesday – Saturday 10 am – 5 pm
- Closed Sundays, Mondays, and major holidays.
- Guided tours start on the hour. The last tour of the day begins at 4 pm.
- On the First Friday of each month, March – November, the last tours of the day will be at 3 pm.
- Tour availability is subject to change. Sometimes we reach capacity due to large pre-scheduled groups, so please call in advance.
- Museum members – Free Admission
- Adults – $10.00
- AAA/Senior Citizens/Military – $9.00
- National Trust Members – $9.00
- Students with ID – $5.00
- Children under 6 – Free Admission
The Museum parking lot cannot accommodate buses. Please inform the tour bus driver to park in the municipal lot beside of the Museum. Entrances to the parking lot are on Lincoln Street. Please contact the Museum for more information.
Telephone: (315) 252-1283
Fax: (315) 253-3351