- Tuesday – Saturday 10 am – 5 pm | Closed Sundays, Mondays, & major holidays | Summer Hours (June-August) Sunday 1 pm – 5 pm
- A guided tour is the only way to see the Museum. | Tours start on the top of each hour. The last tour begins at 4:00 pm.
- On the First Friday of each month, March – November, the last tours of the day will be at 3 pm.
- Tour availability is subject to change. Sometimes we reach capacity due to large pre-scheduled groups. Click here for more information or call (315) 252-1283.
- The Seward House Museum is closed during the month of January and February. Weekday tours of the Museum are available throughout the month February for groups of 10 or more, and by advance reservation only. Please call (315) 252-1283.
- Museum members – Free Admission
- Adults – $10.00
- AAA/Senior Citizens/Military – $9.00
- National Trust Members – $9.00
- Students with ID – $5.00
- Children under 6 – Free Admission
There is a small parking lot behind the Museum. There is a municipal lot north of the Museum, entrances to the municipal lot are on Lincoln Street.
The Museum parking lot cannot accommodate buses. Please inform the tour bus driver to park in the municipal lot north of the Museum.
Please contact the Museum for more information.
Telephone: (315) 252-1283
Fax: (315) 253-3351