- Tuesday – Saturday 10 am – 5 pm.
- Closed Sundays, Mondays, and major holidays.
- On the First Friday of each month, April – November, the last tours of the day will be at 3pm.
- A guided tour is the only way to see the Museum.
- Guided tours start on the hour. The last tour of the day begins at 4pm.
- Tour availability is subject to change. Sometimes we reach capacity due to large pre-scheduled groups, so please call in advance!
- The Seward House Museum will be closed during the month of January. Weekday tours of the Museum will be available throughout the month February for groups of 10 or more, and by advance reservation only. Please call 315-252-1283.
- The Museum opens for the 2014 season on Saturday, March 1, 2014.
- Adults – $8.00
- AAA/Senior Citizens/Military – $7.00
- Students with ID – $5.00
- Children under 6 – Free
- Members – Free
The Museum parking lot can not accommodate buses. Please inform the tour bus driver to park in the municipal lot beside of the museum. Entrances to the parking lot are on Lincoln Street. Please contact the museum for more information.
Telephone: (315) 252-1283
Fax: (315) 253-3351